Podgorica airport also known as Golubovci airport or with shortcode TGD is the main airport in Montenegro. It’s 10 min away from the Montenegro capital Podgorica. The road from Podgorica to Golubovci Airport is very good, it’s a boulevard with speed limits (80 km/h).
- Golubovci Airport Podgorica
- Podgorica Airport Code
- Podgorica airport timetable
- Podgorica Airport Parking
- Podgorica Airport Car Rental
- Bus from Podgorica Airport to Kotor
- Podgorica bus station to the airport
- Podgorica airport train station
- Bus from Podgorica airport to Tirana and Shkoder
- Bus from Podgorica airport to Budva
- Airport Taxi
- Hotels near Podgorica airport
Golubovci Airport Podgorica
To comply with the formalities related to the flight registration at the Podgorica Airport (TGD) and to pass all the controls before arriving at the appropriate gate for the flight, it is necessary to arrive on time. Golubovci airport is not responsible if you are unable to board your flight due to late arrival.
You need to be at the Airport Podgorica no later than 2 hours before the scheduled departure time of the aircraft.
Passenger registration desks at the Airport open 120 minutes and close 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the aircraft.
The closing time of the counter can be more restrictive depending on the airline, class, overbooked seats on the flight, etc.
- 29 Best Things to do in Podgorica, Montenegro
- City Parks in Podgorica
- Podgorica Airport TGD near Golubovci
- The Best Hotels in Podgorica
- The 10 Best Restaurants in Podgorica in 2023
- IATA Code: TGD
- ICAO Code: LYPG
- Latitude: 42.359N
- Longitude: -19.251W
- Time: UTC+1
- Runway: 2500m / 8200ft (Paved)
- Elevation: 122ft
- RFF/ARFF: Cat 6
- De-ice: No
- Fuel availability: Jet
- Hours of operation: Tower: 24hrs
- Customs: Yes; Tel: +382 20 442 000
- Immigration: Yes; Tel: +382 20 224 867
- ATC Tel: +382 20 414 024
- ATC Fax: +382 20 414 030
Airport Podgorica on the map
- Airports of Montenegro
- Telephone: +382 20 44 4222
- Fax: +382 20 44 4221
- Email: info@@apm.co.me
- Web: www.montenegroairports.com
Podgorica Airport Code
Podgorica airport code is TGD.
Podgorica airport timetable
Please find here the Podgorica airport airline timetable.
Podgorica Airport Parking
For all passengers and visitors, in front of the passenger building of the airport in Podgorica, a lighted parking space with 213 spaces and 10 spaces for buses is provided. In the first line of parking, opposite the departures, immediately after passing the entrance ramp, there are 4 marked parking spaces intended for passengers with special needs.
There is no charge for the first 15 minutes of parking.
- Passenger vehicle (per hour up to 24 hours) €1.00
- Bus (per hour up to 24 hours) €5.00
- Truck (per hour up to 24 hours) €5.00
- Bed fee (per day for each day started) €6.00
- The penalty for a lost parking ticket is €30.00
- The monthly rent per parking position is €60.50
Podgorica Airport Car Rental
Airports are very popular places for car rentals. It’s very common to rent a car at Podgorica airport after you land. Especially because the airport in Podgorica is not big, you can easily reach points where are car rental companies.
There are two ways to use Podgorica airport car rentals:
- Prebook a car rental deal before arrival, your rent a car manager will wait for you at the airport with the key to your car.
- To make a deal for renting a car at the airport desk for rental companies. This can take you around of hour of your time. So, we recommend you book a car before arrival.
Below is the list of the best rent a car in Podgorica airport:
- Tara-Car rent a car Podgorica
- Respecta car
- Mtel rent a car
- Delta car
Bus from Podgorica Airport to Kotor
There is no direct bus line from airport Podgorica to Kotor. You will need first to go to the main bus station, then take a bus to Kotor. See how to get to the bus station from the airport.
Podgorica bus station to the airport
No public direct shuttle bus from the airport to the bus station. You will need to take a taxi or go to the airport train station.
Podgorica airport train station
The train station is 20 min walking distance from the airport. It is easy to reach it, see on the map below. There is no option to buy a ticket before arrival. You can buy it at the station. The ticket is very cheap – 1.2 €.
Trains run every day from 6AM to 9PM on an hourly basis. Detail schedule sees on the official website of Montenegro Railway.
Bus from Podgorica airport to Tirana and Shkoder
There are no public buses from the airport to Tirana or Shkoder.
Bus from Podgorica airport to Budva
There is no direct bus from the airport Podgorica to Budva. You will need first to go to the main bus station, then take a bus to Budva. See how to get to the bus station from the airport.
For more flexible travel, we highly recommend a taxi service. Check prices below.
- to Podgorice 12,00 €
- to Cetinja 30,00 €
- to Bar 30,00 €
- to Budve 45,00 €
- to Kotora 55,00 €
- to Tivta 70,00 €
- to Herceg Novog 100,00 €
- to Ulcinja 65,00 €
- to Kolašina 70,00 €
- to Plava 150,00 €
- to Žabljaka 100,00 €
- to Bijelog Polja 100,00 €
- to Pljevalja 140,00 €
- to Skadra 50,00 €
- to Tirane 140,00 €
- to Dubrovnika 140,00 €
Note: Keep in mind, that taxi prices these days change on weekly basis due to fuel price changes.
Hotels near Podgorica airport
If you arrived at the airport and need accommodation for the same reason close to the airport. We can recommend the best and cheapest hotels near Podgorica airport.
The best hotels near Podgorica airport
In the area near the airport, you can find only one hotel. All other accommodations are hostels or private apartments.
The hotel is Aria. Hotel Aria is a very nice hotel with a restaurant and an outside pool. You can check prices here.
Find the list of all recommended hotels in Podgorica.
Cheap accommodation near Podgorica airport
Other types of accommodation you can find near the airport. They are very cheap. Check prices here.
Hostels in Podgorica
Podgorica has a few very nice hostels. You can check it here.
One thought on “Podgorica Airport TGD near Golubovci”